CoWaste 180 is a two-component product that forms a protective layer over materials, keeping VOC’s, Dust, Odor, and radon from escaping into the environment.
CoWaste 180 is a patented, highly advanced ‘Air Entrained’ sprayable slurry. It creates an impervious barrier up to 1,5 cm in thickness that can last 12 months or longer. CoWaste 180 is a two-component system, consisting of chemical ‘A’ bags and a recycled vegetal fiber ‘B’ bag.
CoWaste 180 is completely eco-friendly. It is biodegradable and non-toxic with recycled materials making one of the greenest & safest products in the world.
- Waste Layer Cover - it creates a barrier between the material and the environment
- Less expensive alternative to HDPE geomembrane covers
- Sprayable slurry - it can be applied using a CO.WA.MAC machine
- Cover for contaminated sediment and hazardous waste
- Fugitive dust control media on hazardous site
- Suppressing odors – sludge pond, other conditions
- Cover over temporary soil to minimize oxygen penetration where active gas collection systems exist
- Cover material during extreme weather: hurricanes, flooding, torrential downpours
- Horizontal cover layer minimizing the penetration of oxygen into bailfill landfills to reduce the chance of fires
- Steep slope stabilization and erosion control