Last modified: [24-May-2018]
FULL SERVICE S.R.L.
Via Enzo Ferrari, 6
35046 Borgo Veneto località Saletto (PD)
VAT registration number 03085920233
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy describes the types of information Full Service may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.fullservice-it.com and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
The Company is committed to protecting your privacy. We provide this policy to explain the type of information we collect and to inform you of the specific practices and guidelines that protect the security and confidentiality of your personal data. Please read this policy carefully, if any term is unacceptable to you, please do not use the Website or provide any personal data. This policy may change from time to time.
2- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users, which may include information defined as personal data or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal data”). For example, we may collect information such as your name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address, company/organization name, product interests, information related to inquiries and requests. We may also collect information about your internet connection and the equipment you use to access our Website. As you navigate through the Website, we may automatically collect information such as your usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Give to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided when you sign up for newsletters and other types of information material; when we process and respond to your inquiries related to products, tech data sheets, technical support and customer service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence with us (including email addresses).
Information We Collect About You. As with many other websites, as you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including resources that you access and use on our Website, traffic data, location data, logs, language, date and time of access, frequency, and other communication data.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, host domain, and browser type.
- Details of referring websites (URL).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data that helps us improve our Website and deliver a better and more personalized service.
Google will use this information on behalf of us as the operator of this Website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Website, compiling reports on Website activity for Website operators and providing them other services relating to Website activity and internet usage.
In case IP anonymization is activated on this Website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP anonymization is active on this Website.
You can also opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics with effect for the future by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current web browser: (click here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it-IT).
3 - How We Use Your Information
Below please find information about how we process information collected about you (including personal data) as well as the corresponding legal basis. We may process your information where the processing is:
- Necessary for entering into or the performance of a contract with you. For example to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products, and services that you request from us.
- Necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation.
- Necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by a third party or us (to the extent it does not infringe on any data subject’s fundamental rights and freedoms).
- If you are an existing customer, to communicate (including by email) with you to provide information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you.
- In order to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
4 - Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. Subject to applicable law and regulations, we may disclose personal data that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
- To other third parties we use to support our business or in connection with the administration and support of the activities noted above and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide your information or with your consent when required by applicable law and regulations.
5 - Cross-border Transfers of Personal Data
The data is not transferred to third parties, except when it is ordered by Law or is necessary for compliance of the administrative and tax obligations of Full Service.
6 - Data Retention
Unless otherwise required by law, the Company will store personal data until it deems necessary in relation to the purposes for which was collected or otherwise processed. The Company will erase personal data when it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which was collected or otherwise processed; when you withdraw your consent (where lawfulness of processing was based on your consent) and there is no other legal ground for the processing; when you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; when your personal data has been unlawfully processed; and when it is necessary to comply with legal obligations.
7 - Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Do Not Track. We do not currently respond to 'do not track' signals as we do not track our customers across third party websites.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can exercise your right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at email@example.com . If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. Please note that this does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
8 - Your Rights With Regard to Your Personal Data
We remind you that you may at any time exercise certain rights you may have under applicable law and regulation, including the following rights:
- The right to request access to your personal data, which includes the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and where that is the case, access to the personal data and information related to how it is processed.
- The right to rectification or erasure of your personal data, which includes the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement, certain rights to request us to erase your personal data without undue delay.
- The right to restrict or object to processing concerning your personal data, which includes restricting us from continuing to process your personal data under certain circumstances (e.g., where you contest the accuracy of your personal data, processing is unlawful, your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes of processing, or you have otherwise objected to processing related to automated individual decision-making).
- The right to data portability, which includes certain rights to have your personal data transmitted from us to another controller.
- Where data processing is based on your consent, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Any requests related to the above rights may be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
9 - Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Any changes we make will be posted on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat your personal data, we will notify you by email to the email address provided by you or through a notice on the Website. The date this policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have a deliverable email address for you, and for periodically monitoring and reviewing any updates to this policy. Your continued use of our Website after such amendments will be deemed your acknowledgement of these changes to this policy.